Below are some general advice when buying and selling. It is mainly about using common sense.
- Make your heading descriptive rather than selling.
- Attach photos of the item you want to sell, this makes your advert more attractive.
- Always show the price clearly.
- The more facts you have in your advert, the less time you will spend answering questions.
- If you cannot be reached by e-mail then give your phone number.
- Use seperate adverts even if selling similar type items,
this will make it easier for buyers to find what they are looking for.