Below are some general advice when buying and selling. It is mainly about using common sense.
- Find out as much as possible about the item before you buy it.
- If possible take both mobile and home number of the seller so it
is esier to get in contact if need be. This is especially important
when you have paid in advance for an item.
- Do not buy any DVDs, games or CDs if you suspect they
- Always insist on signed receipts for purchased items.
- Return procedures should be agreed before you pay for an item.