In the search field you can type one or more words. Only adverts containing
these words will then be displayed. If you leave the field blank all adverts
in that particular category will show up.
The most recent adverts will be shown at the top of the list.
More advice on using "Search":
- Search words are not case sensitive.
- Certain symbols will automatically be ignored.
- Words can contain a-z, A-Z, 0-9, - , &, /. Any other symbol will be identified as a "space".
- A search word must contain at least two letters, (three if also using a wild card).
- All the words typed into the search field must be in the heading and/or in the text of the advert for it to be displayed.